Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome

Just a space on the web for me to collate all the random stuff I see around the net and also somewhere for me to post reviews of things and opinions on things.

The idea for the name "An Indecisive Mind" came from the fact I get bored of owning something for a period of 4 months or longer.

This will become apparent if you read the blog at all. I'll often dither around, wanting to upgrade, swap or exchange things because I find myself a little bored with them or fancy a change.

First up, a cool little concept video that might become a reality in the future if the iPhone gets a significant upgrade:


iHologram - iPhone application from David OReilly on Vimeo.

If you haven't already, check out Princess Scampi's blog and My SEGA Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment